Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas flock x

Well I'm in love again with my Magnolia babies.  

Here is another masked image and once again first time and really please with the finished look.

Coloured as always with my promarkers and lots of added stickles, viva pearl pen and glamour dust.


Lots of layered dies for poinsettia flowers with added bling.


A large MDF snowflake which I have painted in gesso then inked with distress ink and finally covered in what I think is diamond dust (really chuncky ice).
Finished of with sentiment and gold net ribbon.

Love it!!!!

Challenges I am entering:

Time for a Magnolia Challenge - CAS or Overloaded
Stamping Sensations - Anything goes with a stamp/ribbon
Simply Magnolia - Anything goes
Midweek Magnolia - Anything Festive

Well its Christmas Eve so I hope you have done everything you need to do ready for the big day so you can relax and enjoy.

See you soon!!
Happy Christmas to you all.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx